The Montblanc company is a German company that was founded in the early 1900\'s under a different name, then became Montblanc in 1910. According to \'The Montblanc Diary and Collector\'s Guide\' written by Jens Rosler, the first pens with the white star on the cap were produced in 1914, long before Hitler\'s rise to power. The white star represents the snow-capped mountain Montblanc which was also, \'..black at the bottom, white at the top and the greatest among its peers.\' It does resemble a Star of David, but we have found no evidence that the resemblance is intentional.
Montblanc\'s logo stands for \'peak of excellence\'. The brand epitomizes all things luxurious.Mont Blanc pens are exquisitely made, the fountain pen nibs are handmade and are like writing with silk. From the traditional Mont Blanc Meisterstuck collection, to the modern Mont Blanc Starwalker range, the Mont Blanc pen collection has something for all tastes and desires. To own a montblanc is the true meaning of luxury and style.
Mechanical pencil with twist mechanism, 0.7 mm lead, barrel made of stainless steel, cap with carbon casing, inlaid with Montblanc emblem, platinum-plated clip and stainless steel rings
- Writing System: Mechanical pencil with twist mechanism
- Barrel: High-grade stainless steel
- Cap: Carbon casing featuring the Montblanc emblem inlaid
- Trim: Three rings in high-grade stainless steel embossed with the Montblanc brand name
- Clip: Platinum-plated clip with individual serial number
- Refills: Montblanc hi-polymer 0.7 mm lead.